Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
The premise of Pinterest is you create “pin boards,” which are nothing more than categories, to which you can then “pin” images that you find online or via other Pinterest users. Your virtual paste boards become little collections of visually stunning images, with notes if you attach them and links back to the original source from whence the images came. A layer of social interaction sits beneath the whole site, as you can follow other users, or just specific boards they create.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pintrest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
How to Get and Use –
First, as mentioned, you’ll need an invitation to join Pinterest at this time; there is an open sign up that purportedly puts you on a waiting list, but who knows how long you’ll have to wait to get it. The only way to get an invitation is to know someone else who is already on the site and have them invite you via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
|#4||Requirement||Android 4.1 and up|
|#5||Installs||100,000,000 - 500,000,000 Downloads|