Leena Desktop Attach mouse and keyboard, connect a monitor (or TV) and you are ready to go!
The multi-window Leena Launcher (beta) brings the desktop operating system experience to your android device by extending Android with a native desktop user interface. It is not really an “OS” by it own means, but we work hard that feels like one 😉
No rooting, no alienating user interface, no messing up of Android internals, no hacks. Leena Launcher is “just” an android app that seamlessly integrates into (Leena Desktop) Android ecosystem and allows to use Android as a full blown desktop operating system. It allows you to use your mobile device where you previously defaulted back to a laptop or desktop PC. Comfortably write long emails, browse on a larger screen, or do some heavy work, or do whatever you like to do.
Bringing Android to the desktop… because it’s nicer and a bit leena 😉
The Leena Launcher comes with the following apps included:
– a native file manager app
– a native webbrowser app
– a native launcher app
– a native video player app (via file manager)
– a native image viewer app (via file manager)
– several web apps
Note: For a native PDF viewer, to put icons on the desktop or hide the Leena Logo, please download the pro version of Leena Desktop.
Let us know how you like it!
Your Leena Launcher team.
To connect mouse, keyboard and monitor feel free to use …
– a HDMI-adapter,
– an USB-adapter,
– a Bluetooth mouse and/or keyboard,
– screen mirroring or casting apps
– a docking station
– Added a read-only text viewer (editor is part of pro)
– Added “sticky edges” for top and bottom of screen
– Added scrollbar to options dialog of main screen
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
|#4||Requirement||Android 4.2 and up|
|#5||Installs||1,000,000 - 5,000,000 Downloads|